Reply To: Fear and Loathing in Texas

Okay Ms. DeeAnn, you have yet again given me a lot to think about and reply to but first and very importantly THERE ARE ONLINE TRIFT STORES?????? I must google (yeah that still sounds dirty). Any links you want to pass on I will be happy to take.

My mechanic is a rare one he is a good ol’ boy and feels more like a shade tree mechanic than anything but he is in a shop and does great work he has always been honest and “treats people the way he wants to be treated like his momma raised him too and women always get a fair shake with me because momma would have beat my ass till it bled if I did not” And I have seen him talk women out of stuff others have told them to do even if it cost him some easy money.

As for the town I live in I don’t know am sure I will be fine if not well then I will deal with it. As for HRT part of me wants to at the same time I have heard some really really bad things and don’t want to but that is a later Halie problem I think.

Feleshia Porter I did see the same message and she as well as all the others I called yesterday have not called me back so tomorrow is calling again day.

As for community well no matter what there will always be those few who get self-centered and become jackholes it is a fact of life and the human race, or maybe I just see the world darker than it should be. At least I have gotten better about waiting for everyone I meet to hate me after a short time (yes it is still there but getting better)  I like you have been lucky with my partner in fact date night this week is taking me shoe shopping I will probably still go as Eric because I don’t have anything but a single skirt and two nightgowns but so what I am getting some heels well I hope I am if they have my size.  I have been spending time in chat and my heart bleeds for the ones who have not been so lucky I can only think you fell in love with them not their plumbing what is the problem? But again I am lucky and on the other side of that.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?