Reply To: Fear and Loathing in Texas

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

One of the things to remember is that thrift store shopping is hit and miss. You may find an interesting piece, but not find something to compliment it for a long time. It’s just the nature of the beast. Have a look at rustyzipper.com. I used to visit there quite frequently, but over the last 3-4 years the majority of my shopping has been with Etsy and Poshmark. Also others like Nordstrom Rack, TJ Maxx, Marshall’s, Sierra (the previous 3 are all the same company), 6pm.com (the clearance part of zappos.com which is owned by Amazon these days), DSW.com, Blair.com (great sales) and also the Sale and Clearance sections of department store sites like Macy’s. I try very hard not to pay list price for anything!

Regarding having my car serviced, and other situations for that matter, is that the best way to avoid an untoward situation is to not let it get started in the first place. That’s all. An ounce of prevention…

Yes, some have experienced some nasty side effects with HRT.  As I understand the probabilities are low, but stuff can happen. They do a lot of testing before and during to make sure that things are going will. As always, people are different so things have to be adjusted for the best outcome with minimum issues.

Yes, I do feel sorry for some of the folks here. Some of their partners have outed them before they were ready and it’s all downhill from there. Major train wreck that didn’t need to happen. Others have turned the kids against the trans parent. Still others have been killed financially after a divorce. Just some really ugly stuff…

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?