Reply To: How Would You Describe How You Dress?

Lufia
FREE

As for me, I have not publicly transitioned yet, but I like to wear things that make me feel sexy. I am total thong girl, and absolutely refuse to wear granny panties. I really wear only women’s clothing at this point, but in public I wear clothing that that can pass for men’s clothing unless you are looking really closely, though that will change as soon as I fully transition. I like my jeans as tight as possible, and my shorts as short as I can wear them without drawing too much of the wrong kind of attention. If it doesn’t make my butt look cute, I don’t wear it in public. I don’t want to be single forever. At home, I’m always in a skirt or dress, and I never wear anything that goes past mid thigh. I definitely prefer skirts and dresses, and will probably throw all of my pants away once I transition. I’ll be too old for that stuff soon enough, so I’m going to enjoy being sexy while I can. In closing, I like anything that makes me feel feminine and sexy, and I am a total tease. Right now, I keep it really toned down in public, but once I transition, I will be the cutest tease on the block.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?