Reply To: Shame a simple word but very powerful

Thank you Stephanie  my whole life I was full of shame and guilt and I think the guilt was from doing what I wanted to do like dress up and keeping it a secret .  Soon after the shame came in. My mother would get super mad at me and never let my father know . He did know I am sure when I was real young he saw things like playing with my sisters toys  and things like that. He had names for me like little queer man and a few other ones. I was trained to grow up and be a man . I always thought I had a mental problem and kept it to myself . My mental problem wasn’t that I wanted to look pretty it was the shame and guilt I thought it was because I wanted to be a pretty woman .  I always thought that I was doing something wrong  if any one ever found out.  Today the world is a little more open about things like the word Transgender . When I was going though my childhood right up to fifty years old I thought I was the only person dealing with this .  Being all alone full of fair anxiety shame and guilt. Today I am trying to feel good about who I am I even get proud of who I am sometimes and I go to as many trans event as I can because it means something to me and no one should ever be forced to be some one else . Just let me be Mom & dad I am not hurting anyone right. Any ways when it comes  to buying woman’s clothes yes I was full of shame but it is getting a lot better  thanks again Bobbi

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?