Reply To: Hello all

Hi Nikky ,Yah ! it’s a bit of a mind ” F ” isn’t it – if your truly transgender it doesn’t go away and you’ll learn that your brain was geared right from birth – I’ve seen shows , movies about being transgendered and I too was mesmerized ” is that who I am ” I’m all finally switched over physically and legally  and way better off – things aren’t perfect – I purged clothing at one time / falsified a prescription once / started electrolysis secretly then quit because of shame and  so much more I could tell Circa 1981 but my internal desire started around 5 years old – never would even date because I wanted to be myself first – very selfish I guess on my part  but the socially accepted CIS gender system in no way could keep my natural feelings of being female – once you accept yourself life does get better – having for myself a Windows 10 programming doesn’t work with an Apple mechanical platform , there two different animals – I live , work , eat , function totally female , No regrets being a girl – out of a world population of about 7.2 billion people does it really matter if there’s one more female ” I think not ” It’s not dirty to be female ” a girl ” and that’s who I am and I’m not ever going back – XO – Krystal Garven , Burnaby , BC  , Canada .

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?