Reply To: Abuse and Narcissism

Emily Sis
FREE

It is difficult to be in any kind of abusive relationship.   Sometimes I feel my spouse has abused me in financial ways as her means to cope with being married to “not the man she married”

I had to look up narcissistic abuse because I was unfamiliar with it.  The decision to leave is definitely not easy and yes, comes with potential consequences from the abuser.  I was in a toxic relationship in college, didn’t really see it until the end and it was ugly enough to call the police once.  The goal is to keep yourself safe, it will take time to heal, and the part about being intertwined with this person will never go away, but once you pull away from them you can begin to heal.  I only hope for your sake that they do not keep coming after you.

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.