Reply To: As my name suggests I am unsure

Hi Kitty Kat

I would say Listen to your heart and feelings. I knew aged 5 that something wasn’t right, that I didn’t fit with the gender I was born in and didn’t want to accept the behaviours that were expected of me as “male”. At that age, I didn’t have the words to articulate how I felt but I knew I wanted to wear girl’s clothing, skirts and tights. I had no alternative but to put on my mum’s underwear and dresses. It made me feel good about myself, a comfort when I was upset (which was nearly all the time). My parents were apalled and I was punished for showing any kind of feminine behaviour.

I felt forced to hide these feelings but they kept getting stronger; denying them came at a huge cost to my mental health until, in 2017, I just couldn’t keep them in anymore. I had hit rock bottom and couldn’t look after myself. Whilst recovering, I re-evaluated my life and decided to live the rest of my life how I wanted to, not to please others or how society expected. Transitioning was the best decision I could have made. My stress and anxiety levels are far lower now. I can dress how I want, in lingerie, stockings or tights, skirts and blouses. It all feels So Right. Like i’ve come home. Most people accept me as female, only my mum doesn’t.  I have made some wonderful friends, all girls together.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?