Reply To: As my name suggests I am unsure

I don’t know if there is a way to be sure that you are transgender without a lot, and I do mean a great deal, of soul searching. Ask yourself, “Am I a man?” Think hard on this. If you can’t answer with a strong, “I am a man!” Then you might be transgender. Also, ask yourself, “Am I a woman?” If you can’t answer with a strong, “No!” then this is another indication that you might be transgender. Now, this is not all you need to do to be sure that you are transgender by any means. I know that when I asked myself these questions and other similar questions, I took years to be reasonably sure in my own mind that I was transgender, but don’t get me wrong. When I first sought out a psychiatrist, I was still asking these questions. Anyway, I know that this was not a simple answer to your question, but you need to know that it is never easy to ask these gender questions and and doing so is a very personal journey. And, if you feel the need to talk with someone about these issues, I would be happy to talk with you if you’d like.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?