Reply To: Welcome to Transgender Heaven

Hi, known I wanted to wear women’s clothing from an early age, around 12 onwards. But it’s only the passed couple of years (40’s) I have been brave enough to do it. I am a fit and active man and try and look the best I can. I love being dressed but feel mega guilty about doing it and even though I have let close people know and they have been very supportive. But I have also realised that the more I have relaxed with myself and been true to myself that its not just the clothes and they are not enough, I have come to uncover the truth I don’t want to accept, I am hoping to meet/chat to some people like myself, as I am honestly struggling to accept what this is and the impact on my life its going to have, but I know its the road I must take to actually feel some real happiness and self love that I have never had. I know I am not alone, but I feel like I don’t have the inner strength to go forward with this, I am bald and have been since 18/19, which was fine whilst being male all my life, but now its on my mind, how can I be a woman without hair?! I have booked in for a hair transplant and ill have to have two sessions, but I won’t see any benefits from this for another year or so and then all the time to grow the hair thereafter if its a success. I can’t put what I know on hold any longer, I have plans with my GF and kids etc and I keep thinking just after this next thing or after that, basically what I do with everything in my life, but I know deep down there is no good time or right way to do this, I know I am not alone in being scared, but I don’t know anyone personally in Manchester either who is going through this and I would love to find a community who can help give me strength x

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?