Reply To: As my name suggests I am unsure

Hi Kitty , I’m Leslie  ,  back in 2016 i had the same questions , am i ? what do i do now  , how do i proceed to be my feme self . I decided to keep a journal , each day i would write my feelings down , how i felt about the trans feelings i was having . When i grew up there were no trans people just cross dressers and the news media made fun of them , embarrassing them as freaks . I was afraid to be labeled like this . I went a long time before i addressed my true feelings , much later in life . Now to present , i read my journal sometimes now and realize i needed to come out to at least myself to just admit who the  real me was , and by keeping my journal i was able to feel at ease . I highly encourage anyone who has doubts about your feelings or the consequences of being trans keep a journal , write down how you feel each day and your dressing activities , your inner feelings . No one need to see this but you and now as well as later it can inspire you . Good luck on this journey , the road isn’t easy but the end is worth the it . Leslie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?