Reply To: can a good father even exist?

Michelle Lawson
MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Aoife, to me, it doesn’t matter whether you are considered ‘mom’ or ‘dad’. What matters is that you are a good parent. There are good parents out there, and there are not so good parents out there. If how well your children grow up concerns you, and makes you want to be better, then that to me rates you as a good parent. A good parent that wants your children to be brought up correctly, and be good productive members of society.

Are men ‘trash’? Yes, some are, but not all. Are women ‘trash’? Yes, some are but not all. Being a bad person has no hold on one’s race, religion, sex, gender, politics, or any other label we want to us, or hat one wants to wear. So, we just trudge our way through life, trying each day to be a little bit better today than yesterday, and hope we are doing the right, best thing.

So, keep up the good fight being the best you can be. I’m positive you will be rewarded with happy, healthy, well adjusted children in the end. Michelle

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?