Reply To: can a good father even exist?

Anonymous

Aoife,

Talk about hitting the nail on the head!!

Michelle has it right: it is about being a good parent.  The concept of Mother and Father are slowly but surely falling by the wayside.  My mom was owned by my father; he received her title directly from her father!  Those were different times.  Now too many people get divorced shortly after marriage & 2 kids.  Woman are no longer owned, they are free to support themselves, make decisions themselves, and break out of the expected stereotypical behaviors and appearances.

I don’t have any children; I wanted a couple, but my wife didn’t want any.  Early on I told her that I wanted to raise my children as Zen-Buddhist, because that is my life philosophy.  As a Z-B gender is not value of value.  The beauty and strength of an individual, the sensitivity and compassion they demonstrate, and the willingness to be both a student & a teacher are the values that need support.

If your daughter is already attracted to boys; attempt to teach her to look past gender and try to see the others goodness.  There are good boys and good men out there.  In my experience they are few and far between, but even that is changing.  Today’s children often are raised much more contemplative and accepting, instead of being taught to fit the stereotypical male expectations.

So, don’t worry about if you are a dad or a mom; be a good parent.  Your children will naturally discover what to call you, to you and to their friends.

Love all around

Lukcia

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?