Reply To: Abuse and Narcissism

I have built into my life opportunities to exercise my self-esteem.  I often go on a 1 to 2 week vacation without the wife, but with other people (usually strangers).  I charter one cabin on a sailboat with 4 or 5 people I don’t know.  Sometimes we hit it off, and some times we don’t.  I hire a guide to fly fish for a day.  I secretly (wife don’t know) go out as a woman to a local bar for lunch and a beer.

All these things allow me to be me without the cloud-of-wife-expectations.  Little tools so that I can stay in-touch with myself while with others.  Recently I went to Italy for 3 months of culinary training.  The company Framebridge has a LGBT wall of photos, and I submitted one of me.

https://www.framebridge.com/blog/pride-bella-lukcia

This time made a huge difference to me as the woman Lukcia

Not everyone can go away for 3 months, but it will always be important to find yourself both internally and externally with others.

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.