Reply To: Purging: Something Every Girl Does Along the Way?

Anonymous

Danielle,

So many similarities in our stories.  The 70’s and the 80’s were not progressive thinking years.  I was born in 1952, and by 1957 my father regularly taunted me as a mommies-boy.  Maybe my kindergarten teacher told my parents I was girl-like, because I was, and only played with the girls.  Very early on my mother started protecting me from my father; which I am not sure helped very much.  My brothers and sisters taking my fathers lead shunned me, taunted me, and literally never played with me.

I best decision I made at the time was to avoid my father.  He was fresh back from WWII shortly before my birth, and he held daily line-up inspections of the 6 kids.  He was a decorated war hero, and spent a winter behind enemy lines in the Ardennes.  I came to understand that he was as broken as anyone and had serious PTSD.

Early on I had to stop looking to both my mother & father for any type of validation.  I turned 18 and was in the military 2 weeks later; this was my first big purge.  I purged every family member from my life for many years to come.  Over the years I have on several occasions purged friends and residence by performing a snap-move.  Overnight I would be in another city and / or state, never to seriously look back.  This would usually happen following a “discovered” event, one that spread through my community.  With regular social interactions, like at a gas station, becomes a demonstration of disapproval of me…SNAP-MOVE!!

The military was surprisingly nice.  I was stationed overseas during Vietnam, and while on station lived out of a foot locker.  My bunk, my locker, a gun rack, and a ruck sack:  no girls clothes in there.  I didn’t try to hide girls clothes, but I never could hide that I was girl-like in nature.  But that wasn’t the nice part: the nice part was 30 days paid vacation a year.  I would save up my time and money and go somewhere, usually tropical.  Hawaii was a great place to get girled up, so is the Caribbean.  Once I spent most of a month in a hippie commune on the Big Island in Hawaii.  GIRL…GIRL… I GAVE IT SUCH A WHIRL!!  That was in 1973.  This time and every time before and after: out went all the clothes, sometimes just a few pairs of panties and a skirt or two, but sometimes some really nice stuff.

After Vietnam I went to college and joined ROTC.  I had the GI bill, but college was expensive even back then.  Over the years of undergrad, graduate, and medical school I had a few friends that didn’t understand, but were tolerant.  I always asked them for girl’s cloths or make-up for any present they gave me.  With time these things would also be purged.

I left ROTC, graduated from medical school, got married, and re-entered active duty as a Captain (O-3) all in one month.  Now is 33 years later.  I maybe had three pairs of panties all during that time; which eventually were purged, not out of fear of discovery, but I just wore them out!  Panties: the closeted girl’s go-to garment.  Again as in Vietnam, I couldn’t really not have a girl like personality; but I always really liked that part of me.  My wife withdrew from me.  She called me a pervert.  She scheduled sex with me on a calendar.  For three years I was allowed to have sex on Wednesdays at 3 PM.  Years later; that was more sex then I have had since.  On multiple occasions I tried to purge my wife:  when I got back 1997 after a year in Bosnia; I threatened her with a divorce if she didn’t get a job, she got a job.  When I returned in 2004 from a year playing Iraqi-Freedom, I asked for a divorce.  I never realized how hard it is for a medical professional to purge a wife.

PURGING:  I have purged so many things; friends, family, home-towns, jobs, whole communities, even furniture if it starts to carry sadness as part of what it experienced with me.

I came out in 2019.  I only purged once since then, and that was because the clothes weren’t what I wanted any more; So I brought all new clothes right away:  That was the most beautiful purge of my life.

Now I spend too much money on clothes.  Interestingly enough: when I came out, I came out like a rocket ship.  I hid my Transgender-woman status for less then one month prior to coming out.  I then came out to my wife, put on my prettiest girls clothes and visited all my neighbors, all my local stores and gas stations, my favorite bars & restaurants, the bike shop where our bikes are repaired; introducing myself as Lukcia every time.  NO MORE PURGING!!!  I no longer feel a need to purge my wife; but that’s OK, she is soon to purge me!

So, purge forum participants:  EMBRACE THE PURGE!

How about: MAY THE PURGE BE WITH YOU!

I have come a long way from “Fear Purging”, through “Social rejection purging”, all the way to “I need new clothes purging”

I really enjoyed writing all of this to you.  These forums make me think about who I am and how I got here.  I often feel like I stepped into being Lukcia a little bit more after I share something of myself.

LOVE
Lukcia Patricia Sullivan

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?