Reply To: Voice feminization methods

Hi , I have a lot of personal experience with this area of ” Voice “and I’ve traveled the world by myself to be me surgery wise and did it all – I can tell you out of all the surgeries if you really go for it and are truly transgender female – to really fit in a world that will be tough at it’s least – the sound of your ” VOICE ” is critical and Facial looks almost as equal  – the rest you can hide to some degree having the latter two is most important – if you have 2 normal good vocal cords a Wendler Glotto Plasty is the way to go – it actually works unless like myself that has one vocal cord that stopped working for some reason a long time ago – I’ve been under the knife many times – I’ve said it before that you have to start with a viable ” Pitch ” range naturally speaking , the female range starts about 165 hz low end and if your  natural male voice is 125 Hz average to start it’s a tough go faking a girl voice – you can try ! but ? – if you go the Glotto Plasty root you’ll be 6 months to a year healing and up about 75 hz to what you started with before surgery  – this is not achieved in 3 months as much as you’d love to have your voice be recognized as female on the phone , going through a drive through let alone in person – there’s way more to it like ” intonation ” gestures etc.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?