Reply To: Have you ever talked to yourself and/or your psychologist about suicide?

Anonymous

Prior to Autumn there was a man that cared enough to see through himself and visualize Autumn.  Whatever is left of that man is allowing himself and Autumn to prioritize Autumn in your life.

Before I became Lukcia; I was secretly Lukcia inside, and when safely at home I would let Lukcia bloom.  I am fully out everywhere now, but it took years.

As the man I was, I was in retirement rapidly becoming dysfunctional,  I was destroying my health and my wife’s health.  I was destroying our marriage and collapsing both of our dreams.  Becoming Lukcia saved me from my earlier self.  Now I have to go through some more hell as everything changes; but this time changes for the better.

So Autumn, you dance your Happy-Girl-Dance in the safety of your home, but always keep Autumn inside waiting to help you be a healthier and happier man knowing that she is there.  Her time will come.

What a beautiful name: Autumn, in Maine that is when the whole state breaks out in a rainbow of colors.

Love

Lukcia

4 users thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.