Reply To: Have you ever talked to yourself and/or your psychologist about suicide?

Well Lukcia, I’m glad you talk to your doctor and suicide, so you can be here to help other understand that they are not the only one who think’s about suicide. I have some of the same problem or similar to yours. I’m not sure why I’m not getting invites because of my transitioning or my divorcee, it just feels like since I been out full time for 9 Mo. that people understand this for real, he’s not coming back, I have to say it hurts every party, birthday, holiday and wedding my wife and kids get invites but not me, no apologies or phone calls nothing. I can just say I that I have spent a lot of time crying and understanding,  People tell me how happy they are for and tell me how brave I am to be my true self, but I guess I not good enough to hang out with.

So any suggestion how fix these problems? My one shrink said to go out group meeting and make new friends, which is a good idea, but part of my problems is not just close friends, it’s family just as much.   Thank for listening.

Love to all

timmie

4 users thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.