Reply To: Autumn’s Dream

Been wanting to paint my toenails for awhile – no one sees my feet, either. Any advice?

Excuse me but I couldn’t help overhearing this. Go and get yourself a pedicure Autumn. Best if you let them know what you want ahead of time but most will be cool on the day unless they’re hectic which is understandable. I’d always had pain in my left big toe, I walked out of the salon on air and it’s been the same every time since.

I think that every body in places like here has a similar back story, I stuck it out at work pretending to be a man until offered a medical retirement. Natasha became full-time as soon as I got in the car to go home that last day. I moved into my flat as Natasha and haven’t looked back since. It was scary at first but also the best thing I’ve done.

I wish you an equally happy path.

3 users thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.