Reply To: the wasted years

Hi Selene,

welcome I have been a member since Dec. 2020, I came out at age of 60 in Oct.2020, so I know what it is like to hide and I got really good at, I’m not proud of that having to lie to the people I love and lying to myself for all those years.                                                                                                                                            I can say that I have never been more happier of who I am, it is a hard road and I have had second thoughts at time, they go away quicker and quicker each time I run into this feeling.                                   Selene it’s a feeling that never goes away for me, every morning getting dressed and putting on my makeup to go to work or to play and go out. I wish you all the best.

Bigg Huggs                                                                                                                                                                   timmie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?