Reply To: the wasted years

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Selene:

Very good that you found us! I hope this will be a great experience for you.

I think what happens is that many of us get to the point where we see that there is no benefit in continuing as we were. That’s when stuff starts to happen. Even thought things could have started to move forward at an earlier point, I often think that while something could happen, that doesn’t necessarily mean that it is the right time.

We begin to consider where we are, where we need to be and start to gather the resources needed to get there.  Many here have found that working with a therapist is a very useful resource. Often our minds will allow ourselves to drift away from thinking about things that are stressful or are likely to cause great change in our lives. Unfortunately nothing will ever get resolved or figure out in that state. What a therapist will do is to help maintain focus on the issues that need to be thought about. However, what is important is to find a therapist who is experienced in gender issues. There are many good therapists out there, but not everyone has the needed experience or interest.

Also, please complete your Profile page. It is often helpful to other members as they can see what your situation is and where you are headed. The Profile page will always be readily accessible and can be updated at any time.

If you would like to search for other members nearby in the UK, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?