Reply To: Have you ever talked to yourself and/or your psychologist about suicide?

Anonymous

Timmie,

Natasha got it right.  Your true friends will stick by you; girl, boy, whatever!  I lost most of my prior friends and most of my immediate family as friends.  Really in the long run it doesn’t matter who sticks by you and who abandons you for this, or any other reason.  Life takes courage.  Having courage takes courage.  You have to believe in the glory of each day independent of anyone else:  the day is beautiful because you are alive and you are stepping out!!

An old sailor once told me how to tell if someone is a true sailor:  True sailors step into the boat with both feet!  Step into your life with both feet.  Find happiness in a pretty bird, a friendly cat, a good cup of coffee, a summer breeze.  For a while you have to find your own happiness; and while you are walking around happy: you will be attractive as a person & a woman.  People respond to happy people better then sad people.

Find happiness in little things, and with time the little things will come together and become your life.

Love

Lukcia

4 users thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.