Reply To: Have you ever talked to yourself and/or your psychologist about suicide?

I chose not to answer this , and i’m not going to , its and is so personal . I would say most here have had a thought of self harm , to what extent ? , only each person here would know . I have never had a psychologist , only one close friend now in my life most are gone , so yes i talk to myself , i always pray i am not going off the deep end so to speak . I’m Leslie now , i’ve gone as far as i can as her with no meds or surgery done , and i choose not to die at my own hand because of my choices , i will stay strong and enjoy being me as much as i possibly can . I hope all here are safe from any harm by themselves or anyone else , celebrate your self , buy a new dress , do something for your girly self , you deserve enjoying who you are . All my love to you all . Leslie

2 users thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.