Reply To: Looking For Advice on my Gender Situation

Anonymous

Sabrina,

I read your essay several times now:  you might want to read what you wrote; read it out-load.

My conclusion is you are a transgender-woman prior to seeing an acceptable path forward.  I sense you are more scared then confused about your desired gender.  Sense…Hell…I know!

The concerns you express about a more public acceptance, job difficulties, and therapist advice are all very real.  I would recommend that you set your goals on being a woman at some point in your future (near or far: it doesn’t matter).  This goal will help calm your mind.  Then spend time; a month or years figuring how to survive & prosper during this period of transition.  If in your mind you are a woman all the time, but are only a woman outwardly to your immediate best friends: that is a good start.

Your essay indicates that you are aware that you have to take care of all aspects of your life: employment, housing, relationships, career progression, and so much more.  That is wisdom, not a reason to be afraid.  By being aware you can create solutions that will support you as you navigate being a transgender-woman in a male dominated world.

Try to find happiness in all little pieces of progress towards the female life you want, enjoy them, let them carry your heart as you go out into the world as the male many situations force you to be.  You will get there, it may take 60 years (it did me).

Don’t be confused any more; be strategic!

Love

Lukcia

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.