Reply To: In You Dreams!

Anonymous

Hi Aoife,

I have been a transgender-girl for the first 20 years of my life, and a transgender-woman from there-on.  Oddly enough the change from wanting to be a woman as compared to a girl was more confusing to me than the overall transgender part.

I don’t recall a single actually asleep dream where I am a girl or a woman.  Since my early teen years I have had a reoccurring dream of meeting someone at the airport, a 1050’s or 60’s style airport with the old style planes (this time period has been consistent even to this day).  The stairs are pushed up to the plane exit door and the door opens.  In my dream I am so excited and wanting.  Slowly a beautiful woman in a red dress comes out and stands at the exit door for a bit.  I explode with joy; this woman is whom I have been waiting for, longing for.  She slowly walks down the step as I go to meet her.  Before either of us get to the bottom of the stairs the dream disappears, as in a blink-gone.

I may have this dream every night for some time, or once a month or so.  Since I am fully out and only dress as a woman everywhere, the dream has not returned.  I told of this dream to a psychologist some time ago; her response was that the woman in red was me, and I was longing to be her.

Now: daytime dreaming as in the mist of near sleep…wooo baby; I have been a woman so many times, I have had so many lovers, I have fantasized my vagina until I actually orgasm.  Twilight longings are my most beautiful escape from reality.  So many men that don’t exist have tasted the pleasures of my womanly bliss!!

Love (to all those imaginary men)

Lukcia

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?