Reply To: Happy Birthday TGH (June 16th)

Happy Birthday TGH! No Vanessa and Transgender Heaven!!

Thank you for all the hard work in Making this happen for me and the trans community. Vanessa you gave us a home and you created a family. Not just any family, you created thee family wher there’s love and respect and integrity for every trans person, sister or brother from questioning right through to some who has transitioned fully. I certainly had a rocky start here like an engine missing a couple of cylinders but once we found those cylinders TGH became my home from home. Thanks for helping me find my feet and my own happiness. Alone in a New Country wasn’t easy for me but TGH helped me to find my true self and that sense of belonging somewhere and to someone. Vanessa and Cloe you two were my rocks from day one and without your support I would have never made it this far.. May TGH grow stronger and stronger every day and one day when we are not here anymore may TGH be the legacy for those who follows us. To every single member who made TGH a home, thank you for all your hard work and time and efforts put into building the Heavens!!

Love ya’all and once again Vanessa, congrats and best wishes for the future!

Love and Hugs.

Catherin A Vos

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?