Reply To: Happy Birthday TGH (June 16th)

Dawn J
AMBASSADOR

Thank you, so much, Vanessa, for creating this website. It has definitely given me a better understanding of myself. And I love the support & camaraderie from the other ladies. It has been often liberating, sometimes inspirational & always comforting. It has helped “recharge” me & has taught me much. This site has encouraged many of us to pursue our happiness as our true selves, & has shown us that we are not alone.

I’ve been a member for over two years & have found it to be a sisterhood of unity, respect & love. I felt that, immediately, upon joining & that was reinforced when I was made an Ambassador shortly, thereafter. I was honored that it was thought that I could contribute to TGH & help others, in that capacity. I just regret that I don’t currently have more time to devote to it.

Vanessa, I really haven’t had as much opportunity to communicate & get to know you, as I’d like, but I want you to know that I don’t know where I’d be, right now, if it weren’t for TGH. It’s answered many questions.

So here’s a virtual toast to the site & to the wonderful lady who had the foresight & compassion to create it. Cheers, Vanessa!

Best wishes,

Dawn

2 users thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.