Reply To: “I Am Cait”

Caitlyn is a strong willed person.  You don’t win Olympics metals and be someone who rolls over when people challenge you.  And, that was the approach they took.  They tried to bully her.  So, all they did was make her defensive and then the was determined not to change her mind.  They effectively closed her mind up.

Yes, she clearly fails to process a lot of what she has heard and seen.  But, you can’t tell someone that everything they think about the world is wrong, and expect them to believe you:  you have to encourage them to experience new things, to learn and to be open to thinking about new ways to make things better (without saying what you think is right is all wrong).

Not all Republicans are transphobic.  But, the Republican Party as a whole does use us as a scare tactic.  I don’t believe Trump cares much about our rights one way or the other, but his instinct was that we don’t need bathroom laws (law to outlaw us using the right room), because there hasn’t been any problems.   Pence, on the other hand, is on a religious mission to discriminate against us.

Yes, Trump did roll back a lot of the protections Obama tried to install.  To what degree those Obama changes were good for America in general can be debated, but for us they were positive.

I think that if I spent time with Caitlyn, she would soon be more libertarian than Republican, and while she would still be fiscally conservative and not a Democrat, she wouldn’t be whitewashing Republican discrimination.

from people I know that have considered her a friend, I believe (because they agree) that she is a good person, a good human being.  She is wanting to help people.  And, she doesn’t have to become a Democrat to do that.  But, she does need to acknowledge the problem some factions of the Republican Party present to us.  And, she does need to think about priorities.  What is most important for America.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?