Reply To: I want to be a Woman

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Gerimina:

There is a saying:

The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.

The idea behind the saying acknowledges the importance of the first step. We can never go anywhere, be anything or start anything until that first step happens. So, the fact that you have taken this first step is VERY significant. Anyway, since you have found us, I hope that you will enjoy being here and that it will be helpful for you.

As was mentioned, there isn’t a set or particular journey for trans people. While there are similarities, the vast majority of experiences are different in events, the magnitude of events or the impact of events upon us.

How we come to the realization that we are transgender happens in many ways. For some it is dressing up for Halloween. For some it is trying on a garment belonging to a female family member. For some it is seeing a woman that you want to emulate. For some it is the realization that you relate more to a feminine perspective than a masculine one and there are many others. Perhaps the only common thread is realizing early in life that there is something different about you. You may not be able to vocalize it or understand it, but you know that there is something different about you compared to your peers.

Anyway, I encourage you to complete your Profile page. It really helps other members understand you and your situation better. Also, your Profile page can be updated at any time if something changes.

If you would like to search for other members in your area, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?