Reply To: Need help on verge of coming out.

Hi , you know at the beginning going out is daunting without starting hormonal needs if thats where your at , but wanting to feel like a natural female  and you need to think nothing of it for yourself and others that will look , you can’t avoid this – lets face it guys look all the time , you can’t avoid this – I’ve already transitioned the biggies and there always looking at my boobs and butt , it’s part of being a girl/woman – don’t be looking over your shoulder all the time it’s noticeable , be well tucked , close facially shaven , and minimal make-up so you don’t look like a hooker , just natural , don’t walk over feminine , it’s not necessary , use small feminine gestures again not over done  – at some point like myself you’ll be a full time girl when out and about and I think nothing of it now – I’m just another human , person , another gal out shopping for groceries , who cares , all is good , be comfortable in your own skin and natural . XO – Krystal

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?