Reply To: Hello, im Rosalinda Marie

Hey there, Rosalinda! I’ve been on hormones since January 2016, so I think I can answer some of your questions. Yes, you will feel fatigued for a little while, probably a few months or so but that will subside in time. You may also feel that your emotions will be on a rollercoaster ride for a little while. What I mean is that you may feel incredibly good on some days and then very depressed on other days for no particular reason. Fortunately, that will probably even out over several months. However, you then might find out that you feel your emotions more intensely than you did before, or at least that feels true to me. Also, you will probably feel that some of your strength has gone away. Unfortunately, that feeling never goes away, but for the most part, I know that I feel much better than I did before the transition. I hope the same will be true for you. If you have more questions, please feel free to ask me. 🙂

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?