Reply To: FtM Transitioning at 50+ Years Old

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

I came out on October 10, 2015 at the age of 67. I have no plans for physical transition, but the only thing left for social transition would be name changes. I have no desire to invest in the effort.

After I retired at the end of January 2016, I relocated to the Southern California desert. Currently I hold offices in 5 organizations (1 civic, 1 political, 1 car club, 1 Pride organization and 1 LGBT community center). Prior to this I held offices in 2 organizations (1 trans) from which I resigned. In addition, I am a member of 3 other groups where I do not hold an office. For all, DeeAnn is the person of record.

On rare occasion I do present as Don. The last time was early Spring when I had my vaccine shots. I didn’t want any hassles due to nurses getting hung up by looking at DeeAnn and Don’s identification.

2 users thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.