Reply To: Hello, im Rosalinda Marie

Anonymous

Hello Rosalinda ,

I transition back in 2005 and the hormones will take time to fully change the boby and this also depends on age and genetics .

The older we wait in the life the less changes the hormones will have an effect on the body . You will have softer skin , leaner muscle tone , fuller checks and a more fem shape to your eyes . Other then that there isn’t much changes to the face . Estrogen will either cause you too gain weight of loss it . This is a hit a miss for everyone . Don’t expect much changes to your hair , again this is base on genetics same with breast growth . They will be either small or large but I can say they do feel sensational . Your waist will slim down as the muscle change and the tendons .Your thighs will change , but not much in the butt area i’m afraid . As your thigh muscles and tendons change your pelvic bone will shift forward anywhere from 1.5 – 2.4 mm . Higher in some other woman, this is uncomfortable but it doesn’t last for every . Growing breast you will feel this and THEY ARE VERY SENSITIVE .  You will be on hormones for life but their are some woman who stop taking them and if you go that route you will lose all your fem features . I stop taking my for 13 years and lost my female appearance . So I have restarted once again and I get to go through this all over again ,this time around I don’t have to take T-blockers for I have a perfect vingina !  Still though going through purity for a third time and my age I feel those growing pains more , but it is a wonderfully feeling .

Don’t worry about menopause , you will never have this . My sisters says I’m lucky . Will never get pregnant , never have to shave my legs and will never go through menopause but this last one I question her …I get very moody at times .

Alexis

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?