Reply To: Any One Have Experience with being trans and having children?

Children are amazing really , if there still quite young they are very accepting to who ever gives them security and love – it’s not a dirty thing to be Female , times have changed – in my era as a teenager circa 1970 , 13 years old a so called boy , young man – you were doomed back then and I shut my mouth – I never got married as I felt it wasn’t right and I didn’t feel gay either just a natural in my soul I was female and new not to make waves so I kept to myself and just suffered – today a person doesn’t have to do this  –  I guess the person to reconcile with is the wife that’s in shock and can’t get it , why , stay and be  the person who she married and yet this is something that always has been part of your soul , it’s quite normal I feel being a girl for me and I’ve fully transitioned with No regret , again it’s not a dirty thing releasing your true soul of of a cage – You know who you are and never loose tolerance and your own humility when others can’t grasp what you need most for yourself – only give  love back toward there anger then in the future when they see your truly happy they’ll learn from you honesty and humility for themselves – XO – the old trans – Krystal

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?