Reply To: Hi :)

Hi there.  Welcome.

I have a Bass (G&L 2000L), but I don’t really know how to play it yet.  I do play guitar, and I use it and my beat buddy to make backing tracks to play guitar over.  Maybe you can give me some pointers.

I have electric and acoustic guitars.  I try to play at least an hour a day, but that is a relatively new thing for me.  I have been playing since I was a teenager, and I am 56.  I cannot escape the feeling that I should be much better than I am.  I credit my poor skill level to both a lack of talent (not gifted) and a inefficient use of practice time.  I spend too much time playing songs I know, and not enough time on scales played to a metronome, and precise/fast chord changes. Sometimes, I get sloppy…and that can degrade to a point where it is noticeable.

What sort of Bass you you have?

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.