Reply To: Life outside of the closet?

Anonymous

Living in Canada seems to be alright for most trans individuals and are expected by most or at least tolerated .

I live in Alberta and it is safe for some while others not so lucky at all . Form what I noticed here is all basically if your passible . When I started my journey I was place through the program rather fast . Les then a year and a half and I was on my way for surgery . I was not like by the trans community because of this on being passiable . Some girls at that time have been waiting for years and don’t get anywhere at all .  This is going back 20 years now and I have no idea if this still stands . But , I can say that here if you really good looking you have it made , work , housing , medical you name it and I don’t think this is right .  Even though we have alot of rights to protect us it doesn’t always work out that way .

I read lot’s here on the site and my heart feels for you girls on all the issues and obstacles you have to overcome just to be yourself  embossed by your governments , local and federal . And you get no funding for your surgeries unless your health insurance covers it . The strength you girls have to carry on is a huge influence for me on fighting my inner demons .

You will find it gets easier and easier being who you are , find your style and go for it !

I really hope things work out for you and you can find that special place in heart to flourish and shine your beauty onto the world .

Alexis

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?