Reply To: Soliciting Personal Information

I completely agree with this warning I’ve not experienced the downsides of this myself however I’ve come close cuz I have received elsewhere not on this site cuz I’m too new I guess messages requesting information and such yes I have my email available on this site however if I remember the account sign up correctly it’s for administration only no one else will get that until I learned to trust them and because of my life experiences trust is a very hard thing to come by especially when it comes to online stuff that being said my username for example is Fira Kagegetsu which means fire Moon Shadow or if you want to get more accurate when it comes to what it’s supposed to mean because that was the literal translation lunar eclipse is the figurative translation and I like it the kanji I use is my cover image is the one for love and fire Moon Shadow are three kanji that I actually have as tattoos because that is a very deep meaningful name for me for reasons that on a general post like this I’m not going to go into as you get to know me and I get to know you that may change but as it stands right now it is what it is and will stay the way it is keep your heads up stay safe and always watch your back be careful with personal information giving

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?