Reply To: Life outside of the closet?

I think that is a decidedly narrow view of masculinity.  I see nothing un-masculine about loving, kindness or compassion.  In fact, I have known several such men.  I don’t think they we ALL trans and closeted.  Maybe I am wrong about that.

But, that being clear, I appreciate that this is your experience.  You express yourself well.  You are a good writer.  And, it sounds like you earnestly try to be a good person.

I suspect that if you dig deeper, you will find that the roots of your gender issues go much deeper than rejection of toxic masculinity.  I can’t say that I have 100% figured mine out, but I am fairly sure mine isn’t the result of some social construct.  I want to be a woman, not because of femininity, but because Iong to be a mother, to get pregnant, Carey a baby and be it’s mom.  I like the female body, and that is socially who I want to be accepted as, but it isn’t a great love of femininity for me, or a rejection of masculinity.  It is a desire to be accepted as a woman, and to achieve that, I would dress as women dress (a social construct) and act as women act (a social construct) as a means to an end (to be accepted as a woman).  But, the social aspects isn’t what drives it for me.  If I were the only person on earth, I’d still want to be a woman.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?