Reply To: Where can I find a place to do makeovers

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Beth Ann:

Glad you joined us and I trust that being here will be a good experience for you.

To address your question, there are various possibilities:

• The vast majority of cosmetics brand stores and department stores with makeup counters do makeover services. Note that there can be a fee or a purchase expectation.  Brands that have their own stores include MAC Cosmetics and Merle Norman Cosmetics, among others. Retail outlets that sell the products of many brands include Ulta and Sephora.
  • Do an online search with a string something like: makeover resources near me; you may also substitute Chicago or whichever suburb you live in for “near me”. The search may uncover some independent services in addition to retail makeup services.
  • Search for and query members in your area by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.
  • Transgender Heaven does not have a specific Fashion and Makeup forum, but our sister site Crossdresser Heaven does. You could pose your question there, but include your location as some may not think to check your Profile page for your location.

I suggest that you complete your Profile page as it provides information to other members so that they can understand where you are in your journey and where you are headed.

Also, in your case the term Transgender Man is incorrect. When going from Male to Female in terms of gender identity, the correct reference is Transgender Woman. Female to Male would be a Transgender Man. For example, Laverne Cox is a Transgender Woman. Chaz Bono is a Transgender Man…

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?