Reply To: HI! :D

Hi Alyssa , you know even for yourself contemplating a gender change is difficult for yourself let alone drop the bomb – I myself  new at around 5 early 1960’s wanting the physical body , the way to naturally feel everything a girl was privileged to be and just suffered for 56 years until 2018 going to rehab again and said to myself ” that’s it ” I’m just sick of this sh#t and changed all documents while in rehab Birth Certificate , Banking , Drivers License everything fall of 2018  , went to the Kamol Hospital in 2019 Bangkok twice June and Oct. 2019 and did it – I was not a person who ever dated all my life to even just see if I’d like it , NO I just wanted me 1 st , I guess selfish just for me and No one else – things aren’t perfect but I’m better off and I love being a girl , everything , my new equipment works great , the whole anchalata – for me there’s No regrets – I was a hard core M to F Transgender gal from a childhood dream that felt very natural to me but was forced to be the social norm except never dated , now I need to try dating but it’s not on my top list though – maybe get a copy of ( TransAmerica ) watch it with the wife , have pizza , and see her reaction ( not to be sneaky against her ) but if she’s open to understanding the movie and has Humility and compassion for the story told then you can decide how to tell her how you really feel – XO – Krystal

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?