Reply To: Hello. I hope this place proves to be a positive experience.

Bobbie W
FREE

I am a mtf trans. Soon to be 50. I only recently realized that I am trans. I hid everything about me deep inside most of my life. I was a “closet cross dresser” since before puberty. I knew I was at least bi and had “abnormal “ desires towards males. The shame and realization of public perception caused me to hide my true self.
Keeping everything bottled up for so long was a disaster waiting to happen. A couple of years ago the inevitable happened and I hit bottom. Complete breakdown, I quit my job, started getting rid of everything and then tried to take my own life, numerous times and failed miserably like everything else I did in life. I finally walked away from my life and into a hospital that did not help very much, due to my severe social anxiety I couldn’t participate in their therapy that revolved solely around group therapy so I ended up on the curb with nowhere to go and no support.
I have struggled to deal with all my issues and have even tried bottling them up again just to survive and I am not accomplishing anything. I have not been able to find a counselor or therapist that is close enough and accepts the insurance I have plus has experience dealing with trans people. The general consensus around here is tolerance not acceptance.
I truly believe I am a woman in male body. I also believe it is probably too late in life for true transition. I have too many issues to work through and I will not be able to come up with the funds to pay for it.

Plus I know I couldn’t go through it alone. I have a tough enough time just dealing with day to day life as it is.
I am honestly not sure what I hope to find here I am kind of grasping at straws to figure myself out before my time expires.

I have reached out to different lgbtq organizations but there are none near my location. I want to be me and live as me. I have no interest in flaunting that in anyone’s direction I just want and need to find the real me so maybe I can finish my days out being comfortable with myself and maybe I can start to feel what happiness is.
I will stop for now.

If you need to talk send me a msg

2 users thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.