Reply To: Take the T out of LGBTQ

Iam Cw
SILVER

I agree with several points on all sides of this discussion. I, with all my struggles and issues have always done my best not to judge and not feel personally offended by others being themselves. But the Pride parades etc… are not representative of  anything I feel any association with. I am a trans woman , I guess I would be also labeled as bi even though sex is not of any real interest to me. I want to figure out and accept who I truly am and I have no desire to flaunt who I find to whoever lives next door to me much less the world.

I just want to be comfortable and ?happy? with my true self and try and learn to live my life and not just survive it.
All these organizations that have been named here are probably good in their own right but I live in an area that access is not available. I could do the online thing but I am old school I may have severe social anxiety but I still would rather talk in person about my issues plus I don’t like my picture taken. I have made a lot of calls and emails to various lgbtq organizations and have gotten little to no response from US locations, but every location outside the US has at least responded and tried to help.
unfortunately we do live in a political climate and the numbers end of this conversation sways my vote. I do wonder if separating from the group would truly be beneficial or not because we live in a tolerating society not an accepting one. I apologize for rambling and maybe going a little away from the base question but a simple question can entail a lot more complex response than agree or disagree.

Please take no offense from my personal opinion and outlook

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.