Reply To: I need some advice

hihi sweetheart..my name is jessica mcgee..michelle asked me to come and see if i could help you with this issue….i was otr for many many years..coast to coast..i too had a hard time finding a therapiest .. when i finaly found one i actualy broke down while it talked to her for the first time on the phone…it all just flooded out… now the way i found her i just got on line with my laptop ( belive it or not ) while in the dock waiting to be unloaded in jersey… i live in florida…i looked up therapiests in my area and called and called and asked each one if they take transexual cliants…i was cursed and hung up on alot  but i kept trying and bingo i found one…. DONT GIVE UP .. being long haul otr… i could dress and be me on the road…. altho i did dress down to go in to shippers and recievers and especialy truckstops,you know how they are im sure,,,when i got my therapiest i always set up appointments for when i would be home and told the company i was leased on to i had a doctors appointment i COULDNT MISS.. she refered me to the doctor that put me on hormones and i was on my way….i’ll be in chat ..hope to meet you there ..and if we miss each other let michelle know and i’ll try to message you here again…. hugs and lots of luck …be safe out there………..jessica

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?