Reply To: Tips on dropping hints

Roz
FREE

I am new to this as well and quite anxious. I am thinking of coming out to my wife but not my kids who are young teenagers. I think my oldest daughter has an idea about me though. I don’t think I should even consider transitioning until my kids are finished with school as I’m worried about them getting a hard time if it was public knowledge. I’m also worried about my job as I’m a medic and I indirectly know the people at the Gender Identity Clinic. It’s one of the most worrying things for me because if I go there how will it be possible for it to stay confidential? In terms of dropping hints I have asked to join in when my wife and daughters are having girly fun. I cry all the time at sad movies. I have already shaved my chest and abdominal hair but nobody has seen that so it’ll only come up by accident. I’d love to get all the hair removed but I can’t see that going unnoticed. I ask questions about makeup and take an interest in their hair and clothes and say how much I love the styles. I wouldn’t be surprised if having told my wife she told her best friends and then it could easily end up public knowledge. I’m not ready for that and it sounds like you might not be either so it’s something to consider. I have some similar questions to ask so I’ll post them in another thread and maybe we can discuss it together as it sounds like we might be at similar stages. I would advise keeping the hints subtle to avoid a confrontational conversation but enough that on some level the message will be getting across so that it’s not a complete surprise when you have the main conversation in the future.
Good luck with whatever you decide

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?