Reply To: Should I go to my local Gender Identity Clinic?

Anonymous

Hi Roz ,

It’s a catch 22 , damned if you and damned if you don’t . Working in the medical field can be risky for us . Even though they can’t share the info in your file , it doesn’t stop any of the other doctors looking in your file . Either way I would out myself to my wife first before I even told anyone at work . Home life should be a safe heaven . I wouldn’t want my wife to find out form someone else , this will create more emotional pain adding to it even more .

I have been outed by people before and it’s not a very comfortable feeling at all when one starts this journey . When I first came out to friends I asked them what if you were born the opposite sex , what would your life be like ? What would you do for your career choice ? Would you be married or traveling the world ? What type of hobbies do you think you would be interest in ? Would you be attractive to short or tall people ? Etc …etc …and listen to there responses . It was questions that made them think and I got very interesting responses . Ones that were open and honest in their answers I keep as friends , ones which had a negative attributes , they were no longer friends  .

I’m not saying this will work for you but I hope it gives you some aid on opening up to your wife , open and honest communication not just with yourself but each other .

Alexis

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?