Reply To: Should I go to my local Gender Identity Clinic?

Roz
FREE

Hi Michelle. Thanks for taking the time to reply. I’m so pleased to even hear that people understand the problem that helps a lot in itself. I think the first step will be telling my wife at some point. But I might just take it day by day for now, while I do my homework as you suggest, and see if the right time presents itself. The GIC here doesn’t require a referral from a family doctor or psychologist so I know I could go anytime which is very reassuring. The dysphoria or whatever awful negative feelings I’m having about longing to be female and disliking my life/body the way it is seems a bit like stomach cramps –  I mean, like with cramps, it is of varying severity and lasts a different length of time before easing. I keep telling myself it will ease off at some point because it has in the past, and it usually does, but it’s happening more frequently and more prolonged. Although there hasn’t been a day in my whole life when I haven’t Spent time wishing to be female, when I was younger I used to go for a few weeks without feeling I was being crushed by it all. I went out for a long run today which helped a bit. God, what I wouldn’t give for that silver bullet fix. Thanks so much

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?