Reply To: My son has come out as trans

Anonymous

Hi Kayleigh ,

It’s not phaze to fit in with others , these feelings run very deep within since birth und fighting these feelings is challenging enough . I understand on the bulling part . I was bullied in my school years every day . Regardless of what age we transition there will always be bullies towards us . It is frightening but the best way to beat a bully is not give in to there power , take their power away and they have nothing left . Easier said then done , names and such do hurt even more when we are at a younger age and look up to the world . I also learen’t self defence and this help me emotionally as well as spiritually .

Is your son seeing a therapist or will be heading down the route ? This is the best place to start and you can also partake in the sessions as well . It will help you both to have a better understanding of each other and supporting each other as well as he continues on his journey .

Take an active part in his transition , help with clothing , hair and makeup , mannerism . Let her explore and choose the style …

Alexis

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.