Reply To: Why I Joined TGH

Anonymous

7 months ago I was in a really bad state of mind , had a massive break down which left me in a zombie like state for 3 weeks . I couldn’t stop crying …shaking with unforeseen fear I found myself online searching for at that time I had no idea …I was just hoping to find answer to if I was crazy !

I came across this site and just started to read some of the articles which actually helped clam me the hell down . It worked so I joined and slowly I have been opening up more and more and not just with myself but with others . I’m not from a very sharing family for the most part . When my Mom left my Dad I would spend the weekends with him and we became close . I learn’t a lot about him during that time and still don’t know why he went back to that evil woman .

Over the past few months a few more road blokes have gone up which undid everything I gained on a emotional level  or so I though until I starting reading the articles and topics which inturned calmed me down once more . I realized over the past few months that I can’t do this on my own as I thought I could and I need help . It doesn’t make me a weak woman for asking , it makes me stronger and this site I give thanks for that .

Don’t know if I really fit in here but for now if feels right .

Alexis

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?