Reply To: Why I Joined TGH

I joined TGH because I needed help. I figured out that I too was a trans woman, and I had no idea where to look for help. I started off over at CDH because I lurked around there for a while before joining way back when I started doing that. Little did I know that was my key to discovering my true self. That group was supportive, still is. I noticed that there was info on this site, so I created an account.

one thing I love here is the info on the side menu. Everything I could think to ask is right there. If Anything not there, I can post and get answers from people who have lived it. That’s really worth so much.

also, I’m making friends, and we are sharing experiences which is something special. I don’t make friends easily, I have wondered if it’s my whole gender issue, and it might be… but here are those who understand that, and so far I’ve been very much feeling welcomed.

2 users thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.