Reply To: Purging: Something Every Girl Does Along the Way?

It is not necessary, but it is extremely common. I’ve fallen in that trap a couple of times, and I regretted it almost instantly. The only thing it really accomplished was to set me back a ton of money replacing everything. On the plus side, I got to update my wardrobe, and find even more clothing, makeup, wigs, lingerie, jewelry, etc. that I could try.

I made a decision after my last purge that I would just get a storage locker and put everything in there if I ever felt like I needed to purge again. That way I can just put everything away for a while and come back to it when I inevitably came to the conclusion that the purge was a bad decision. I lost a lot of stuff in the last purge that I dearly wish I still had- especially some gorgeous dresses I would kill to have back.

Now I have much more then I had then, and it would take winning the lottery to replace everything I have now. Fortunately I am so much more secure in my femininity now that I can’t foresee succumbing to the social pressures that caused me to purge before. I’m actually planning a purge right now, but not the bad kind. I have a ton of clothes that I no longer wear that I need to get rid of to make way for my new clothes. This purge will not be me trying to deny my femininity, but me making room for all the new stuff I’ve bought since embracing my femininity!

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.