Reply To: I need serious help, UK transition 3 year waiting list.

Anonymous

I didn’t think Canada and the UK were that different in this regard. I mean, I’ve had to wait for months to actually see someone in person but there’s been plenty of work done over the phone to move the process along. Blows my mind they don’t have something like this as well.
I am sorry this is the position you are in.

Rei , I transitioned in 2006 , our program back then was much far better then what our government offers now .

For me it was a year and half , would have been sooner but one of my appointments was cancelled and had to rebook . I’m friends with the lady who process everyone’s paper work and the waiting list over 700 and growing . Our government keeps making cut backs and takes our resources away . It sucks here in Alberta for getting the care we need . I’m not sure what it’s like Manitoba but I can imagine it’s the same there .

Alexis

2 users thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.